Monday, January 5, 2015

about him

Genta Milleando is the person I’d like to tell about today. He was a good friend, even though he liked to bully me and sometimes mean, he’s the best I can get. He’s a little skinny than much other people but he’s smart. We first met at gugus dividing we are at the same one so we met a lot. When we first met he never talked to me at all, well that’s not too weird because we just met, but at least he would like to know me better. So instead waiting for him to come to me I will come to him I asked his name then I told him mine. We sit together sometimes but he prefer the chair in front of the teacher and I prefer at the middle row and up front he didn’t like it so we separate chairs most of the time. We like the same thing in games the sims. He liked to play games but he studies a lot too so his parent don’t mind it I think he usually sat at the living room at edulab and plays his phone. That’s all I know about him sorry becaes it very shortJ

No comments:

Post a Comment