Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Last Holiday

Hi everyone, i will Tell you about my last holiday. At the first day I went to school because I don't know when my "SP" starts, so I searched for the teacher, but I can't find her so I searched for a friend of mine who knows my teachers telephone number. I found him but he's still in an "SP" class so I waited for a long time. After the really boring wait, he finally finished working his "SP", then I asked to borrow his phone to call my teacher, he agreed, so I called and she said the "SP" will begin at 6th January so I went back home.

I spent my holiday mostly at home. My activities at home was just watching television, playing games, and reading books so I really felt bored. I waited for the films at global tv because most of the films are very attractive. It was the first time I watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians, I realized that the film is very good, I have a goal to watch all the series. Finally the 5th January came I went to school early because I don't know what time the angklung rehearsal starts so I waited. I took my angklung based on the numbers I have been given which is 6 and 21 but then on the 2nd day I was given a new number for me to use it's number 16 I don't really care at first but then I realized that my angklung gets really heavy for me, but I learned to just let it be. I don't really like the 2 days of "SP" but it's my responsibility to come or my grades will be really bad and I have to resign the contracts(kontrak ulang). I met my friends and played pet war || which is very good game. I passed my 3 weeks of holiday with boredom. Well that's all for now. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment