Monday, January 5, 2015

MATSWAPATI

            Hello everyone I am going to tell you about my past experience at Matswapati. I first woke up at Saturday morning getting ready to go to school I only now that they said today there will be an event called Matswapati that will be held at bali field, which is I don’t know what time it will start, so I used my PE class uniform and get ready to go to school. It was almost 7 in the morning when I arrived at school when I realized I forgot to bring my ticket so I rode back home by my bicycle, after I took my ticket I rode back to school. I arrived just in time for the event but when I saw everyone else I started to thing I used the wrong outfit so I rode back home again to change my outfit. When I arrived I was just in time for the matswapati parade I enter the line then walk with the others. While we are walking we suddenly stopped right next to bali field. We stopped for a very long time so some of us chose to search for some refreshments. I found a stand then bought a drink then told everyone else the place I bought it. When we finally moving again we entered bali field. Then the show started a few minutes later I have no work to do so I circled around the place. I saw a stand with a congklak so I went nearer then I played with one of the stand keeper, but then I lose so I walked around again. Then I saw there was a “wayang” show so I watched it, I laugh a lot, after the show is done I saw there will be a contest so I ran and said I want to compete in the contest, when they said it was a wooden top race I knew I could win they said that I have to spin the top on a tray and lift it then run across the field then run back, then the contest was about to begin 3…,2…,1…,gooo, I spun the top quickly on the tray then ran as fast as I could then came back then run again until the top was about to stop then they said I won but there was no prize so it was just for fun, then I was told I can only participate on one contest so I ran to my friends and asked them to go to BIP they agreed so we went out and ran to BIP. There we played around. Then we went back to matswapati. I stayed at my class stand. I stayed there until nightfall and there was a person selling glowsticks I bought 3 and connect them so it forms a complete circle. Then I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment