Monday, January 5, 2015

My Hometown

the place i will tell you about is my house at cimahi. it was a very dusty place the dust there could reach more than 1 cm tall, if you sweep it. my house has a very small garden, there was a mango tree and other smaller plants. my mom protected the mango tree from thief's by covering the branch and the tree trunk with barbed wire. my house also had a second floor and a room just near the outside. we sleep and do most of our thing there, there's a balcony and there is a washbasin too.

i had lots of books so my mother had a place to rent a book, but the business is not a very good idea because people forgot to return the book. then my mother closed the place and made a place to rent a play station.it was not a very good idea because after a long time the television we used was broken. then my mother opened a new business it was a stall. she sells many thing most people would buy. but back to describing, my room had a very big bed because i lived there when i was a little child which mean i still sleep with my mother.

remember the place i told you about, the room near the outside ? i had a place to play with sand there. i have no living room i had a swing near the stairs. that's all i remember be cause the house is now sold to someone else and i don't even accept my mothers decision to sell the house because of the mango tree. wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment